I remember the first time I watched the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
I think I secretly wanted to be Willy Wonka. He created such fantastic chocolates and candies with an imagination that would put some of the greatest minds to shame. I remembering going to a Michael’s craft store with my mom as a kid and seeing the candy melts and molds section for the first time. My world was completely shook. I CAN be Willy Wonka! And so can you!
All you need is a candy mold, chocolate, and nut butter and you’re well on your way to making this tasty treat. Think of a Reese’s peanut butter cup but more decadent, more rich in flavor, and 1000% better. It’s not packed with additives or preservatives, only the good stuff: chocolate, coconut oil, coconut flour, and RXBAR nut butter (egg white, date, and nuts).
Nut Butter Chocolate Cups
1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark, or both)
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted at room-temp
2 packets RXBAR Nut Butter, your choice
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1. Place you chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring in between until mixture is completely melted.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together RXBAR nut butter and coconut flour. Before placing nut butter in bowl, be sure to gently kneed the packet to get it to a soft consistency.
3. Fill your candy molds 1/3 to 1/2 full of melted chocolate. Press the chocolate up into the crevices of the mold. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes until fully hardened.
4. Once chocolate is fully hardened, take your nut butter mixture and place spoonfuls into each candy mold leaving room for chocolate on the top.
5. Drizzle the remainder of the chocolate over each candy mold until fully covered. Place in freezer again for 20-30 minutes until fully hardened.
6. Take the chocolate cups out of the candy mold and place them in a sealed container in your fridge. Store them in a fridge for up to a week, although they probably won’t last that long!
2 thoughts on “Nut Butter Chocolate Cups”
This looks delightful!
Hope you try the recipe! It’s incredibly easy and rich!