Nothing says easy like a sheet pan supper!
My favorite part about this recipe is that it’s literally the most foolproof dinner idea. It basically involves whatever you have on hand thrown into a sheet pan with some olive oil and herbs and PRESTO, dinner is ready! Sometimes I will throw potatoes in there and it’s a full meal on one pan. Other times, I eat it with microwave quinoa or rice. It’s usually dependent on whatever is available in my pantry, so each time I make it, it’s a little bit different! Also, it’s incredibly versatile for even the pickiest eaters…
If you don’t like brussel sprouts, leave those out.
If you prefer red potatoes, swap those out.
If you prefer steak, then get you some steak.
Get creative with your ingredient choices, but if you can’t, here are a few of my amalgamations!
BEFORE and AFTER
Sheet Pan Veggies and Chicken Sausage
1 package aidells Italian Chicken Sausage, coin-sliced
1 yellow onion, largely diced
3 bell peppers, largely diced
1 package baby bella mushrooms
1 12oz package cherry tomatoes
1 crown broccoli, largely chopped
1 lb brussel sprouts, halved
Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Meanwhile, place aluminum foil over a large sheet pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Then begin preparing veggies and chicken sausage as noted above.
3. Place chopped veggies and chicken sausage on the prepared sheet pan and toss in 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil. Season with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning and top with additional salt and pepper as needed. If you prefer, you may Italian seasoning or Herbes de Provence.
4. Cook in oven for 30-45 minutes depending on your preference. About halfway through the cook time, be sure to stir up the veggies to ensure more even cooking.
5. Once done, let stand for 10 minutes before serving with your favorite rice or potatoes. Enjoy!
ONE: Chicken Sausage, White Onion, Bell Pepper, Brussel Sprouts, Kale, Sweet Potatoes
TWO: Chicken, Brussel Sprouts, Sweet Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms
THREE: Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Red Onions, Mushrooms, Grape Tomatoes, Bell Peppers